quarta-feira, 23 de junho de 2010

Problems among teenagers in Brazil...


In my opinion, it’s hard to say what the major problem among teenagers in Brazil is. So I decided to search on the net. The results didn’t surprised me, just confirmed what I supposed.
I could see that the delivery is the first reason for a teenager being hospitalized in public hospitals here in our country. I noticed as well that the number of pregnant adolescents has been increasing over the years.
Nowadays contraceptive methods are widely known, the most popular are condoms and the pill. However, sometimes neither the boys nor the girls give enough importance to the risks involved in unprotected sexual relations. But when is too late to avoid and the new baby has been already conceived, the young parents should look for proper support from voluntary institutions, for example.

Um comentário:

  1. Lívia have a point in it! Today, young girls are getting pregnant too soon, they have to take more care with that, because if not, they will change their lives completely, and it will never be the same again...

    ResponderExcluir