quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Graffiti, graffiti, graffiti!

I have found some very interesting examples of graffiti!!
Take a look at them!!


This one impressed me a lot for the excellent combination of colours and the perfection of the drawing. I particularly like dragons very much and I think this artist managed to make it ferocious and beautiful at the same time.




Although this is a nasty attitude, not to say a habit sometimes, the drawing itself is very pretty. The shades of grey give a real tri-dimentional impression.









This one composed an amazing image with the background. Don't you think?








What about this one? Simple but oddily interesting, isn't it?












This one showed you in class but I think it's worth adding it to my collection because it puzzles me how people managed to make such a huge graffiti!



There are some very good ones at this site. Check them out!!
http://olharurbano.wordpress.com/2009/05/28/tributo-ao-graffiti/














This example of vandalism makes me mad at people who could be doing constructive things and spending time, money, creativity on something so ugly!!












Now what do these guys think about life? Is this a place where you would think about anything else but surviving?


See yah,
Janine

2 comentários: